Tutorial: Editing Digital Clocks in Sense
Posted October 1, 2010 at 09:00 am by orb3000
You probably are aware of the many pre-designed clocks for Sense floating around, but this time XDA member kingpin440 wrote a complete tutorial for Windows Mobile devices, so now you can make your own special design for your clock in the home tab.
We highly recommend to ensure that you really understand what are you doing or else you can end up with a bad clock or perhaps even having to do a hard reset.
Originally posted by kingpin440
[TUT] Editing Digital Clocks in Sense
- Download cfc-gui.exe & (optional) manila editor because its a little easier to find files with: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…00&postcount=1
- Copy all xxxxxxxx_manila files from your windows folder (on phone) to a folder on your pc
- Select the folder you dumped your manila files in as the path in cfc-gui
- Find all the files that relate to the flip clock, not world clock (if you’re using sense 2.5, I wrote down all the files you need to find)
- Go to Tools>Export to PNG’s in cfc-gui
- Edit the .png’s
- Replace the manila files with your edited .png’s with one of the following methods -replace them by just finding the corresponding manila files in cfc-gui and hit “replace with”, where a window will pop up where you can choose your edited .png
You can find more information in the tutorial thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!