Many chefs know how hard it is to please the crowds, particularly with the small details. Number of columns in the start menu or WM roms is a big one. Many people like to have big icons in their Start Menu and really don’t mind the scrolling, while others would like to have all (or at least as many) possible shortcuts upon going into said menu. To make chef’s lives easier, XDA member Nullstring brings us yet another app of his infamous series JWMD. Armids 1.0a enables the end user to easily change many things in the graphical appearance of the Start Menu in WM 6.5 and above. There are several options that include changing the number of columns, change text under the icons, and even modify the background used in the Start Menu.
The app is still in early stages, but the dev promises to add extra features soon, such as Landscape support. This is not resolution specific, so it will work on most devices.
JWMD Armids 1.0a
Ever want to change the number of columns in your Windows Mobile 6.5/x Start Menu without doing a lot of hardwork? Here’s another tool to do the job for you.
Armids has this ff features:
- Change the number of columns
- Landscape not yet implemented
- Manually edit the how item look
- Edit icon position not yet implemented
- Edit text position not yet implemented
- Change Selection background not yet implemented
- Restor original GridScene file from custom ROM or Original Firmware
- - Backup occurs upon first use of the application.
Armids can change your the number of columns in your Windows Mobile 6.5/6.5.x Start Menu or Edit the Start Menu Item look or even change the Selection Background image!
You can find more information in the application thread._________