Update for SMS Filter Rules Available
Posted February 18, 2010 at 11:54 am by Noonski
User mohitsapru has updated Filter Rules for SMS to version 4.5(b). With Filter Rules for SMS 4.5(b) you can filter incoming messages to a specified folder (or a hidden personal folder) according by incoming contact or contained words. Changes in these updates include:
- Menu modified.
- Option added for scheduled run(Only at first tab)
- Control over notification, choose over windows default notification, custom notification and hidden rules notification.
- One bug fix
- Fixed SMS filtering in case filtering was done in Sent items
Originally posted by mohitsapru.
The most comprehensive SMS management tool which gives you an option to do what you always wanted to do.
Some of the things which it enables you to do!!
1. Filter all the incoming messages and Move/Copy them to a folder
2. Create/Delete user folders.
3. Hide private messages.
4. Automatically delete messages.
5. Archive messages and store in a date-wise folders.
6. Apply rules either automatically or manually.
7. Apply some rules automatically and some manually.
8. Contact and Message content based filtering.
9. Low on memory and battery. No background process to monitor SMS.
10. View and delete created rules. Silly to mention it.
11. Simple Deployment and easy interface. works from storage Card.
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!