Most users asked why this function is not available on most of the actual devices if it´s a handy one.
This version presented by member loudtalks works with on mobile to mobile, mobile to pc, pc to pc and even with nextel.
This app uses wifi and/or data.
Now supporting public channels
Originally posted by loudtalks
This is a major update, which adds the feature, we’ve been working on for months — public channels support. You can now not only talk to the people you know but also join public conversations with as many as 100 participants. It’s really cool and fun!
You can join channel Lobby to test the feature. Use Menu > Add a channel…, enter ‘Lobby’ and tap Next.
Other recently added features:
- Improved algorithm for hotkeys assignment (should handle all keys now)
- Improved sound capture
- Added animated status while connecting a call
- Correctly handle screen orientation changes
- Fixed sound capture on some HTC- and Samsung- made devices (particularly Hermes and Omnia)
- Added connection quality indicator
- When you submit a report about the problem a copy of it is saved to ‘My Documents’ folder
- Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when transmitting a message (useful when using a global hotkey)
- Added option to bring the app to the foreground, when receiving a message
- Added more audio-related information to diagnostic log
- Added Italian and Chinese localizations
Don’t forget you can use Loudtalks on your PC as well.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!