Would you be able to differentiate between, — — · — · · · — — — & · · · — — · · · ?
That’s morse code for MAIL & SMS, translated to the vibrations your device could give, when receiving the respective messages.
Of course you don’t need to know Morse code to take advantage of user earthjumper’s Vibro application. With it you can set specific vibration patterns for incoming phone calls, mails or SMS messages.
Originally posted by earthjumper
- Separately config Phone, SMS and EMail
- Vibration pattern set for Phone, SMS and EMail separately
- SMS and EMail vibration set in lengths in different
- In what will be Profiel Vibrates
- Choose a Vibrator
- Cab-File that install the Program
Continue on to the application thread._________