Hey Windows Mobile users out there! You are still using the second most used operating system around this big community and thus, we have not forgotten about articles for the grandfather of all OS´.
This time, we’ll talk about WebCamera Plus by XDA member manhab. Now you can transform your device into a to high-resolution web-camera. The application features capture device screen and transmit video to Desktop PC, FTP-Camera feature, transmit pictures directly from device on your FTP serve, and transmit FTP-camera in real time from any place, amongst more. The app will work through any connection: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN, WiMAX, and is available in 19 languages.
Please let the developer know about your experience with the app.
Originally posted by manhab
WebCamera Plus 2.1.1
Minimum requirements: Windows XP/2000 PC ActiveSync or other data connection program.
features: Transforms your PDA or Smartphone to high-resolution web-camera.
- Use your PDA/Smartphone as microphone!
Even through Wi-Fi!
– FTP-Camera feature. Transmit pictures directly from device on your FTP server.
– You and your friend can see in any browser what picture transmit FTP-camera in real time from any place.
– Can work through any connection: USB ActiveSync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN, WiMAX.
– Compatible with almost all modern Smartphones and PDAs (Windows Mobile 6.5 included!).
– Can be used as web-camera in many programs: Skype, MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager, ICQ, Virtual Dub and many others.
– Can capture device screen and transmit video to Desktop PC.
Continue on to the application thread._________