Windows Phone 7 List of Bugs and Problems
Posted January 31, 2011 at 06:00 pm by orb3000
In the infinite world of knowledge of XDA, we found this complete list of bugs for Windows Phone 7 devices written by XDA member arturobandini. The whole idea is to have a single thread where all members can read and report bugs or problems on their devices. This will be very useful for developers as well, so they can find out exactly the common weak points reported by all. You will find issues such as:
– Automatic reboot and loss of all data
– Pictures assigned to Live Tiles are very low resolution pictures
– Very low resolution picture showing on the screen when a contact calls you
– Email notification sounds laggy/distorted
-Game Hub – most icons are zoomed in and pixelated
-Some annoying background hiss noise
The main goal is to find the solutions to all the bugs reported on this thread with the collaboration of all members, so please step in and participate.
Originally posted by arturobandini
The WP7 list of BUGS’ Thread (or design inconsistencies)
Users could use this thread to list all the bugs they noticed on Windows Phone 7.
Here are the (possible) ones that have already been identified.
Please note that this list is exhaustive.
* Microphone may disable itself after use of bluetooth or plugging in headphones
* Alarms: Freezes when recurring alarm sounds and allowed to self quiet, when not plugged in. Does it everytime. Sometimes locks on dismiss screen, otherwise locks when dismissed
* Alarms: Phone may freeze on the passcode unlock screen when you dismiss the alarm (reboot necessary)
* Alarms: Sound issues after alarm sounding: No sound after alarms, vibration still works but no sound
* When an email contains a picture, it cannot be downloaded with Gmail on Windows Phone 7 (in HTML or RTF email format)
* The “Answer” button seems sometimes disabled when answering a call [rare]
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!