For you Sys. Admins and Networks engineers getting a Windows Phone 7 in the coming weeks will be excited about this app developed my XDA Member abledanger. He has a developed a simple and clean looking Subnet Calculator Application. The app has some nice features such as (Quoted from Thread):
- Two Modes – switch between a classful and classless calculator by swiping left/right. The application implements Microsoft’s Pivot control.
- Flexibility – provides a selection of configuration options using the subnet mask, mask bits, subnet bits, hosts available per subnet, maximum available subnets, and the ip address.
- Prev/Next Subnet – move on to the next subnet by clicking the Host Max address or go to the previous subnet by clicking the Host Min address.
Along with those he plans for the following features to be added on later:
- Make the IP Address easier to edit/manipulate. Possibly enlarging the TextBox once you click on it, that way you’ll be able to select parts of the address easier.
- “Improve” the overall appearance
We look forward to this app’s further development and can’t wait to try it out on out Windows Phone 7 devices. To check out the app for yourself see the discussion thread, also here is a video of the app._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!