Do you want to have the look´n feel of Windows Phone 7 before you upgrade? XDA member Fireslave presents this nice theme for your Windows Mobile device using Throttle Launcher v1.2.1 and up. Very neat to get to play with a WP7 theme that’s pretty accurate, including some of the page animations and transitions, which is great. Featuring fast and smooth scrolling, the chance to move the tile holding your finger on it, animated contacts amongst others, this theme include pages for music, people, games, pictures, search Bing, settings and calendar, and you can change the accents and background color with ease.
Also, compatible with 3 players: Windows Media Player, Nitrogen, and slide2play.
Originally posted by Fireslave
FINALLY WINDOWS PHONE 7 v.2
- Download and install ThrottleLauncher v1.2.1.
- Download the Windows Phone 7 2.0 theme here, extract the “Windows Phone 7_2” folder and copy it to the “Files/ThrottleLauncher/Setups” directory on your device.
- Copy the font “Segoe UI Light” (Inside WindowsPhone7_2 folder) and copy it to “/Windows/Fonts/”
- Run ThrottleConfig and select the WP7 theme.
- Run ThrottleLauncher and enjoy!
- If you want the lock screen shown in the video, check out an app called PocketShield, and download my WP7Lock skin.
Continue to the theme threads here and here.
Also, see here for a patch that provides:
- All contacts hub at the end of the favorites HUB. (you will have to scroll contacts to the right).
- Pictures page using the pictures path from the config.