This great app by ktemkin is not new but it´s worth to bring it back.
Android user have the tapatalk app for xda but there’s not much available for the Windows Mobile crows.So what could be better than a special app to browse xda developers on your Windows Mobile phone? With this app you can see xda in a great format, which is specially adjusted to fit mobile screens, no need to open your browser to navigate, post, download or upload to xda!
Originally posted by ktemkin
XDA users no longer have to deal with the hassle of using an inefficient browser to view the forum which provides the liveblood of their devices. Now, the Mobile XDApp gives you options to help eliminate load times and increase your productivity as you view fourms, read and reply to posts, start new threads, upload files, download files, manage your account and more!
- Dynamic multi-screen rendering library supports any screen of any size, shape, and DPI. Tested and works on QVGA, WVGA, VGA, and Square VGA. Theoretically should work with much larger screens, including large-screen RedFly devices/software.
- GZIP compression, which decreases load times by more than 80%. That’s more efficient than Opera Mini! See below for compression statistics.
- Full, automatic authentication protocols mean you never have to waste time logging in again!
- Automatic server-side thumbnailing of images for much reduced image transfer.
- Unique ‘superheader’ view organizes forums, making it easier to navigate the forums!
- Near-complete features:
- Edit your posts.
- Pre-fetching allows commonly viewed threads to load when you first start the app, completely eliminating load times later.
- Extensible external framework will allow other applications to utilize its features: e.g. allow a user to directly post a bug-report, complete with attached memdump, to a developer’s thread.
For more information continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!