Programatix updated his application, which you can use to modify the XML layout files used in more recent HTC applications.
The main reason I wrote this small app is to modify the XML layout files used in more recent HTC applications. HTC however defined different format of XML layout files.
Currently, this is what it can do:
- Change objects’ location (attributes involved “x”, “y”, “loc”)
- Change objects’ size (attributes involved “w”, “h”, “width”, “height”)
- Perform object transformation using a multiplicand value
- Handle sub objects declared in parent object’s attribute when parent object is tranformed (“IconImgPos”, TextPos”)
- Handle “BgImgBlock” attribute by animating the object
- Handle “BgImgGrid” attribute by drawing the object correctly
- Draw object with “IconImgMask” and “IconImage” attributes correctly
- When changing the position of a parent object, the children object (can be seen in the TreeView) will also be moved. It does not however resize the object control when the parent object is resized. This is by design.
Continue on to the application thread._________