Windows Phone 7 owners running Mango might be interested to hear about the latest development from XDA Senior Member GoodDayToDie.
The dev has thrown together a one-click app for enabling or disabling multitasking on Mango. It enables fast app switching and full multitasking as well as disabling multitasking when required to save battery.
Features of the app include:
- Secondary tile with deep linking, shows current multitask state and toggles it when tapped.
- Supports HTC for sure and hopefully Samsung.
- Works on Mango – uses no homebrew DLLs.
- No LG/Dell support as yet.
- Does not work pre-Mango (it’s a 7.1 app).
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!