World Cup Pocket 2010 Updated
The World Cup 2010 fever has arrived to Windows Mobile and as a result, several applications to get up to the minute information appeared recently.
This time we will cover the application created by XDA member zorro1981, which can get real time information on the scores via Internet, see how many hours left until that match you don´t want to miss, the list of the teams with country flags, and the points per group are some of the features this finger friendly application comes with.
Working in resolutions vga, qvga, wvga, and wqvga for Windows Mobile 6 and up.
Originally posted by zorro1981
World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.0
- All information about Sudáfrica 2010 Football world Cup.
- Live mode: Advise of more important events during match.
- Internet updatable (with new versions advise).
- Suported displays: vga (480×640) , qvga (240×320) ,wvga (480×800) and wqvga (240×400)
- Improved graphical interface.
- Vibration and sound advises.
- Time remaining until next match.
Developed by Chinubrio over graphical interface, and by Ivan Musa and Ricardo Fraile over writting code.With the collaboration of Ivan de Gracia, Eva Prados, Jorge Patricio Diaz Guzman, Nemanja Bračko, Gidano, Arnold Van de Poll, Luis Monteiro (LFGM)(www.portalppc.com), Alexandr Škaryd, Richard Talatizi, Marcin Wietrzycki, Jan Truschkowski, Dmitry Andreev, Miguel Ángel (anxo1974), Kinto (xda-developers.com)
If you want to help us with more languages, please contac us ( email@example.com ).
App detects your time zone, but if you have problem with remaining times o dates, please edit EquiposWC10.xml
0 <———— ….,-2,-1,0,1,2,…
World Cup Pocket 2010 v1.1
- Languages fix and added croatian and greek language.
- Improved live mode
- Other minor fix
- With the collaboration of Beti Mahillo, Dalibor Horvat, geogeo (www.geogeo.gr).
We thank all the forums and web pages to advertise our program, but please do not put download links, link this page directly, is the only way we know to follow how many people are interested in our programs. Thank you very much.
You can find more information in the application thread.