X2K2’s Tiles Icons for Android
XDA member xero2002 presents this great Tiles collection for your Android device, this Windows Phone 7 inspired collection includes various tiles sizes (1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 3×1, 4×1) and several versions for each icon on a clean look with no icon names. The developer states that no resizing is required working for 800×480 screens.
You can find over 180 different icons to personalize your device in the original thread.
Originally posted by xero2002
[ICONS] X2K2’s Tiles Icons (220) (Designed For 800×480) [V4.1 – 11|16|2010]
..:: X2K2’s Tiles Icons ::..
– 220 icons so far (Covers pretty much everything you need, always room for more though)
– Designed for 800×480 screens (Tested on Samsung Galaxy S)
– Designed for 5 row homescreen setup (LauncherPro or ADW) (Otherwise the layout gets screwed!)
– Designed to be used with Notification bar (Otherwise the layout gets screwed!)
– To be applied with Desktop Visualizer (Can be found on the Market for free)
– Includes various tiles (1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 3×1, 4×1)
– Several versions for each icon
– Clean look, no icon names
– No resizing required (No need for LauchnerPro Plus)
– Precisely measured
– Taking requests for more icons (Also still working on more…)
– Source pictures grabbed from various places (Props to the original creators!)
– Inspired by Windows Phone 7
– Please report errors
1×1 = 110x122px
1×2 = 115x264px
2×1 = 230x124px
3×1 = 355x124px
4×1 = 475x124px
More versions might follow
Spacing between icons horizontal/vertical = 10px
Continue to the icons thread here.