XDA is Still Seeking a PHP / Web Developer!
A few weeks ago, we posted that XDA is hiring. We are still accepting resumes for a PHP/web developer, so please get them in as soon as you can.
Your contributions to the site will immediately impact over 20 million visitors per month, and will help to shape the course of development on mobile devices.
– Help move XDA into the future by developing new features and functionality for the site and related projects
– Experience with vBulletin, WordPress and git (not required, but a big plus)
– Experience writing clean, optimized, and well-commented code which works well at scale
– Fluency in HTML, CSS, AJAX and other web technologies; design experience a plus
– This is a full-time job, but we are willing to accept highly qualified part-time applicants who can guarantee at least 20 hours per week of work
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following:
– A resume
– Your XDA username (if applicable)
– Links to sample code or projects you’ve developed from start to finish
– A general description of salary requirements (or your rate for hourly work if applicable)
– Anything else we should know about you or why you want to work for XDA
Please, no consulting firms or development shops. We want a creative and hard-working individual.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading speed, audio and selfies. Whilst you are surely astounded that HTC won every time, the tests were incredibly biased and their release shows something concerning about the company and how they are performing in the current market. One of the many reasons companies tend to utilize blind trials is when they feel that their product is comparable or better than its competitors. This leads to the assumption...
Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a million apps on the Google Play Store and new apps being submitted to our forums every day, staying up to date on the latest apps and games can be a hassle. At XDA we don’t discriminate apps - if it’s interesting, innovative, original or useful, we mention them. The XDA Portal Team loves apps too, and here are our top picks for this week. ...
A few weeks ago, we asked you "How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?". In the days that followed, members from all over the world shared their stories and experiences of life across the globe. Allow me to introduce the true story of what it means to be a power user on this pale blue dot. Index Africa & Oceania: Australia, Guam, Indonesia, Libya, Madagascar, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, Americas: Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Guatemala,...