This wonderful Geek-Christmas time of the year is back once more, promising a lot of exciting reveals from big manufacturers such as HTC and Samsung, but also some pretty gems teased by other smaller OEMs. What kind of exciting products will we see? While we've got a lot of leaked information from the highly expected S6 and M9, there is still a lot to learn about both - and about everything else that will be shown. What kind of trends will...
XDA Noteworthy New Threads (26-Feb-2010)
Some active and (broadly) interesting new threads started in the forums today:
- Android Themes: [Concept] UniverseUI //Make it happen!
- Nexus One General: Avoiding an AT&T Data Plan
- HD2 Themes and Apps: [REF] Icon Sets, Taskbars, Themes, Screen Mods (Links and Overview).
- Nexus One Themes and Apps: [MorphTheme] GlasStatusbar (Cyanogen 5.0 stable friendly)
- Touch Pro2, Tilt 2 Android Development: Help! How to install Android on my Touch Pro 2?
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Last week, I wrote about the best apps to unleash the raw photographic power of your Lollipop smartphone. All four of those cameras generate lossless DNG images with pounds of potential for apps like Photoshop to unlock, but what if you’re looking to edit or view those pics on the go? QuickPic, Google Photos, and the other mainstays treat raw images like they don't exist. This rundown seeks to fill the void and give you full control over your precious pictures....
While the majority of the top apps have already incorporated Google's newest design language, there are still very many apps that are in need of some Material Design love. Which apps do you think are most desperately in need of an update?