Flash on Nexus 7, More CyanogenMod 10 Alphas, HTC Abandons Desire HD – XDA Developer TV
Posted July 27, 2012 at 02:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Jordan is back today to talk about some exciting and important news from the XDA Portal. A while back, there was an announcement that Adobe Flash would not be supported on Jelly Bean. Jordan covers news on how the Nexus 7 and other Jelly Bean devices can get flash. Jordan talks about the petition to get Ice Cream Sandwich on the HTC Desire HD, after HTC announced this device would not be receiving Ice Cream Sandwich. Jordan mentions XDA Elite Recognized Developer and XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler‘s Nexus 7 unboxing video.
In CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan mentions the preview for the International Galaxy S II. Also, getting a preview is the Galaxy Note N7000. Finally, the ZTE Blade, Galaxy Ace and Gio get unofficial versions on CyanogenMod 10. So grab and handful of Jelly Beans and enjoy this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Adobe Flash on the Nexus 7 and other Jelly Bean Devices
- CyanogenMod 10 Preview for the International Galaxy S II
- Official CyanogenMod 10 Preview for the Galaxy Note N7000
- Unofficial CM10 for the ZTE Blade, Galaxy Ace, and Gio
- HTC Decides Against ICS for the Desire HD, Petition Started
- Nexus 7 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!