There have been many exciting stories appearing on the XDA Portal recently. Our good friend Jordan talks about the articles on the XDA Portal that you may have missed. One of the stories mentioned by Jordan is HTC winning against Apple in London in the patent wars. Jordan reminds you to check out XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler’s latest video on rooting and warranties.
Jordan then spends some more time talking about the latest news from Google. Jordan mentions that you can now access all Google Play service from anywhere in the world. Also mentioned is that Google Now is now available on AOSP-based Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs, and how to enable a full tablet UI on the Nexus 7. What are you waiting for? Check this video out!
Links to stories mentioned:
- Google Now on AOSP-Based ICS ROMs
- Full Tablet UI on the Google Nexus 7
- Access All Google Play Services from Anywhere in the World
- Now THAT’s Justice–HTC Wins Patent Wars in London!
- Your Warranty is Not Void – XDA TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!