In this video, Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler covers several topics which will get you started developing your first Android application. This instructional video covers the entire process of creating and loading a new application onto your device. The video is intended for use by n00bs to get them up to speed, as well as by adept users who may have missed a step or two during SDK installation.
- Downloading Eclipse & SDK
- Use of Nyan Cat for passing time while downloading
- Installing Eclipse and SDK
- Setting up SDK
- Integrating SDK
- Using the SDK in Eclipse
- Quick overview of the IDE
- Loading an App onto android
Eclipse ADT Plugin: Eclipse Android repository for use in Eclipse
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!