Pro Tip Number 4: Installing Applications Using ADB – XDA TV
Posted June 2, 2012 at 01:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
In the forth in a series of XDA Pro Tips, XDA Senior Moderator and News Writer jerdog shows the process of installing Android applications to your device using ADB (Android Debug Bridge). He demonstrates doing this via USB connection with your computer, and shows how to do this wirelessly using adbWireless—in case your dog or friend has chewed on your USB cord rendering it unusable.
Links mentioned in the video:
- AdamOutler’s “How to Build an Android App Part 1: Setting up Eclipse and Android SDK – XDA TV”
- CaptainKrtek’s ADB Guide
- ADBWireless on Google Play
Also, check out XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s other Pro Tips:
- Pro Tip Number 1: Android XBMC Remote Control
- Pro Tip Number 2: Wireless Mount and Shell
- Pro Tip Number 3: Developing a Custom ROM On-Device
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!