According to most reports, Samsung has almost 45 to 50 percent of the Android phone market. Being the largest Android phone device creator has it benefits. Samsung has often cooperated with developers, and we have created a great relationship with them. This relationship has created many great results. However, there seems to be a growing apart in our relationship lately.
XDA Developer TV Producer azrienoch calls Samsung out. Azrienoch talks about Samsung’s past and gives them recommendations. What do developers and enthusiasts like to do with their phones? What is the point of open source software? To find out azrienoch’s answers to these questions, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android Augmentation and Electronics Mod 101: Hacking a Relay into a Circuit – XDA Developer TV
- Unofficial AOKP on Xperia and Jelly Bean on Verizon Galaxy Nexus (FINALLY!) – XDA Developer TV
- “Unhackable” Kindle Fire HD7 Hacked, Broadcom Helping Galaxy Y Users – XDA Developer TV
- iPhone 5: What Does its Release Say About Apple’s Strategy? – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!