Jordan mentions the Apple versus HTC patent wars and court battles. In more big, rich companies versus other rich companies news, Jordan updates us on the Oracle versus Google trial. In more Google news, the limit on device deauthorization on Google Music is discussed. The lamentable actions by Motorola and the locking down of their devices is mentioned. Finally, Jordan urges you to go check out XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler’s Galaxy Nexus tear down and unboxing.
Links to all stories mentioned:
- So It Begins – Apple’s Victory Affecting HTC’s US Imports
- Update on the Oracle Versus Google Trial
- Google Music Limits Device Deauthorization, Makes Flashers Pay
- Motorola at it Again, Locks Down Atrix 4G Even More
- Photon 4G to be Locked Down Like Atrix 4G Next Update
- First Custom ROM Appears for the Nokia Lumia 710
- Galaxy Nexus Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA TV
Check out Jordan’s Channel.
Make sure to check out the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012!_________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!