With I/O 2012 happening, this week has been a banner week for exciting news. On This Week in Development, Jordan talks about the articles on the XDA Portal that you may have missed but are very important. Some of the stories mentioned by Jordan are the release of CyanogenMod 9 RC1 for over 37 devices, the Galaxy S III Power Drain issue being identified and Android getting NTFS read and write support. Jordan reminds you to check out XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler‘s XDA TV Linux tutorial.
Jordan then spends some more time talking about the latest news from Google I/O 2012. Jordan mentions the Day One Recap and the forums being added for the Nexus 7 and Nexus Q. In Jelly Bean news, you can install the Play Store from Jelly Bean, and the operating system has been ripped for the Galaxy Nexus and ported to the HTC One X. What are you waiting for? Check this video out!
Links to stories mentioned:
- Highlights from Day 1 at Google I/O 2012
- Forum Added for Nexus 7 and Nexus Q
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for the GSM Galaxy Nexus Ripped
- Install the Jelly Bean Google Play Update Now
- Jelly Bean Ported to the International One X
- CyanogenMod 9 RC1 for 37 Devices
- International Galaxy S III Cell Standby Power Drain Issue Identified
- Full NTFS Read/Write Support for Android
- Learn to Use Linux for Mobile Development: Redirection and Manipulation – XDA TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!