Join us as our friend Jordan returns for another episode of This Week in Development. Jordan begins by covering all the tutorials available on XDA, from Beginning Android ROM Development to porting LewaOS and JoyOS to your phone.
Jordan then talks about the AT&T HTC One X bootloader unlock, S Voice fix, and Samsung Note international source code release. Jordan covers XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire‘s Windows Mobile 6 market hack and XDA Portal Administrator Will Verduzco’s how to root the how to root the Meizu MX video. Finally, Jordan strongly discusses his views on all the copyright and patent wars in the mobile world. Check it out!
Links to stories mentioned:
- Beginner’s Guide to Basic Android ROM Development
- Port LewaOS and JoyOS to Your Android Phone
- Bootloader Unlock for the AT&T HTC One X!
- S Voice Back Again, the XDA Way
- Pwning a Giant–How Chainfire Hacked Windows Marketplace
- ICS Kernel Source for the International Galaxy Note Released
- Nokia Lumia 800 Gets First Custom ROM!
- Microsoft Wins Import Ban on 18 Motorola Android Devices
- How to Root the Meizu MX and Install Ice Cream Sandwich – XDA TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!