This Week in Development – Quick Take: HTC Failure, Samsung Fix – XDA TV
Posted June 11, 2012 at 12:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Returning for another Quick Take of This Week in Development, Jordan gives a run down on several stories of interest from the XDA Portal. Jordan talks about Samsung working towards their hard brick fix. And in some unfortunate news, Jordan talks about the HTC One X hardware issues.
In other news Jordan talks about AntiSpy Mobile, and how floating apps should be easier to create because StandOut released their libraries to developers. Jordan also mentions our most recent Pro Tip video on XDA TV.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Hardware Fault Found in the HTC One X Causes Bad Signal
- Samsung Diligently Working Towards HardBrick Fix
- Anti Spy Mobile Helps Users Check Permissions and Identify Problems
- StandOut Shares Library to Help Devs Create Floating Apps
- Pro Tip Number 4: Installing Applications Using ADB – XDA TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!