For this Quick Take of This Week in Development, Jordan talks about articles on the XDA Portal from a secret location. Jordan talks about a sweet development for the camera app on Android that allows any device to shoot in burst mode. Also covered is a modification to reduce audio latency on the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S. Jordan reminds you to check out XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler’s XDA TV Contest from Saturday.
Jordan then spends most of his time talking about the latest news for the Samsung Galaxy S III. This device gets a toolkit to do the hard work, a camera modification to allow 30 Mbit video recording, and CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies. So sit down, or stand up, relax, and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Burst Shot on Any Android Device
- Reduce Audio Latency on the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S
- Samsung Galaxy S III Tool Kit Does the Hard Work for You
- Camera Mod Brings 30 Mbit Video and More to Galaxy S III
- Official CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Builds for the Galaxy S III
- Contest: Win an ARM CORTEX M0 Development Board – XDA TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!