In today’s Quick Take of This Week in Development, Jordan covers all the noteworthy articles from the XDA Portal. As Jordan discusses, the most important articles were about the Samsung Galaxy S III. This weekend the Galaxy S III was rooted, official stock firmware was leaked, Samsung S Voice was ripped, and the first custom ROM was released. In related news, the older Samsung Galaxy S II and Note have a serious bug that could brick your device.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Root Achieved on the Samsung Galaxy S III
- Official Stock Firmware for the Samsung Galaxy S III Leaked
- Samsung S Voice Ripped for the World to Enjoy
- First Custom ROM Appears for the Galaxy S III
- Hard Brick Bug on Galaxy S II and Note Leaked ICS Kernels
- Extremely Alpha CM9 Arrives for the Droid X2
- Pro Tip Number 2: Wireless Mount and Shell – XDA TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!