Verizon Galaxy S3 Unlocked! CM9 Stable, and Nexus 7 Phone Calls – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 17, 2012 at 01:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
There was a lot of great news published on the XDA Portal this week, and in case you missed it or you prefer your news read to to by a man with a beard, Jordan is here to help you with that. In perhaps the most epic news of this week, Jordan talks about what happened to the Verizon variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III. What happened to it? Oh, that’s right it got an unlocked bootloader! Also covered is the article regarding Google Voice calls on the Nexus 7.
Jordan mentions XDA Elite Recongized Developer and XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler’s Q&A Video and XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s app review from this week. Jordan mentions the HTC Desire HD receiving Ice Cream Sandwich. Finally, Jordan mentions the awesome story of the Jelly Bean leak for the International Galaxy S III.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CyanogenMod 9 Stable Now Officially Available for 45 Devices
- Desire HD Receives Ice Cream Sandwich – No Thanks to HTC
- First Modified Sense 4.1 ROM for the HTC One X
- Make Google Voice Phone Calls on Your Nexus 7
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III Unlocked
- Jelly Bean Leaked for the International Galaxy S III
- XDA Elite Recognized Developer Question and Answer Session (Q&A) – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jordan’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!