Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
We can all agree that being a developer is not easy, and that developers deserve to make some money from their efforts. However, sometimes developers lose sight of their goals, and their ads make applications essentially unusable. Other times, the ads displayed may be inappropriate for polite company. With this Xposed Module, you can now selectively control these overbearing ads.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the Xposed Module that allows you to control ads. XDA Senior Member FatMinMin created the MinMinGuard Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...