XDA Xposed Tuesday: Gesture Control – XDA Developer TV
Gestures are everything. Controlling your device with simple swipes and swoops will save you time. You no longer have to search in your cluttered app drawer to find your favorite apps. Now, you can just two finger swipe left to open your Chrome browser. But how to you get these swipes programmed? Maybe an Xposed Module will help.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to launch your favorite apps from with Gestures. XDA Senior Member FemBlack created the Gesture Navigation Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Quick Access – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed LED Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Google Experience Launcher (GEL) Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV