XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
Let’s be honest with each other for a moment here: You have something in your teeth. Just kidding. But seriously, as awesome as our smartphones are, they are not dedicated MP3 players. With the technology and apps available, the only thing that differentiates smartphones from MP3 players is the presence of physical music control buttons.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to control your music with your physical buttons. XDA Forum Member XspeedPL created the Physical Button Music Control Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!