XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
Every week, XDA Developer TV producer TK reviews another Xposed Module—a piece of code, large or small, that helps make transformative changes to your Android device. However, none of this would be possible without the Xposed Framework.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK talks about the latest update to the Xposed Framework. XDA Senior Recognized Developer rovo89, creator of the Xposed Framework, recently updated it to be even more revolutionary. TK shows off the update and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: RAM Usage and Play Store Link – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Custom Share – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SideControl with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: PerAppFonts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV