XDA’s Top Stories from 2012! – XDA Developer TV
2012 is rapidly coming to a close, and if the Mayan’s are to be believed, so is the end of all time. Just in time, XDA News Corespondent Jordan talks about the top stories from 2012, and the end of 2011. Some of the stories mentioned are regarding making calls using MagicJack on an Android phone and Adobe Flash on Jelly Bean devices.
Additionally, Jordan talks about the Top XDA Developer TV videos of 2012. From XDA Developer TV Producer Erica’s Gorilla Glass video to azrienoch’s explanation of Why We Root? Plus a bunch of videos from XDA Elite Recognized Developer and XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Top XDA Portal Stories from 2012:
- Make Calls Using MagicJack on your Android Phone
- Adobe Flash on the Nexus 7 and other Jelly Bean Devices
- Desire HD Receives Ice Cream Sandwich – No Thanks to HTC
- CyanogenMod 10 Released on HP Touchpad and Wildfire S
- Want to Learn How to Program for Android? Start Here
- Root and Recovery for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
Top XDA Developer TV Videos from 2012:
Truth About Gorilla Glass – Drops, Tests, Composition
This Is Why XDA-Developers.com Roots Android
Samsung, What Did We Do to Make You Hate Us?
(Side Note: Andrew Dodd / Entropy512’s Google+ Page)
Hands-On with the Galaxy S III: UI, Gestures, Web Browser, and USB Host
Nexus 7 Unboxed the XDA Way
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III Unboxed the XDA Way
How to Build an Android App Part 1: Setting up Eclipse and Android SDK
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!