Xperia Z Goes AOSP, Galaxy S4 Firmware Available, ADB on ChromeOS – XDA Developer TV
XDA:DevCon, a conference for developers by developers was announced this week. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is a discussion of AOSP being released for the Sony Xperia Z and an article on enabling ADB on ChromeOS.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Steve talked about his switch from Samsung to HTC, Kevin gave us a demonstration of the Tasker alternative Llama, and TK released an Android app review of SuperBeam. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xperia Z Joins Sibling in the AOSP Mix
- Suddenly a Wild Samsung Galaxy S 4 Firmware Appears
- Guide to Enable ADB and Fastboot on ChromeOS
- Forum Added for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Introducing XDA:DevCon – A Conference For Developers By Developers
- Android App Review: Files Fly with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Goodbye Samsung! Hello HTC! Steve’s Change in OEMs – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!