Xposed Framework 2.3 Adds MIUI and x86 Support, S-Off for Verizon HTC One – XDA Developer TV
Now at version 2.3, the Xposed Framework note supports MIUI and x86 and has new features. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article reporting on rumrunner S-Off being achieved on the Verizon HTC One and the announcement that LTE Nexus 7 4.3.1 JLS36I restore images are available.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviewed the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Jordan released a video showing you how to install Ubuntu Touch on a original Nexus 7 (2012), and TK gave us a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- LTE Nexus 7 (2013) JLS36I Restore Images Now Available
- Xposed Framework 2.3: New Features, MIUI and x86 Support
- Rumrunner S-Off Achieved on the Verizon HTC One
- CASUAL-Based ClockworkMod Recovery Flasher for HTC One
- Themer Forums Added
- Forum Added for the Google Nexus 5
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Installing Ubuntu Touch on the 2012 Nexus 7 – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – XDA Developer TV