There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock Clock app for AOSP does the job, it may lack some of the more advanced features from competitors. Let us know what your favorite alarm clock app is for Android and why.
XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that expand the functionality of your device. We cover those modules often. However, sometimes you are fine with the functionality you have, and you just want it too look different. So today, we celebrate that desire.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you blur your system UI. XDA Recognized Developer serajr created the Blurred System UI module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Launch Apps from Your Lock Screen with PINshortcuts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Heads Up Notifications – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Clean Your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Deep Sleep Battery Saver – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Lock Your Apps with MinMinLock – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Did you watch Apple's VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement and wonder "why can't my Wear watch do that?" In typical XDA fashion, one enterprising forum member has brought similar functionality to Android Wear with a twist; it works on phones and watches alike, with other platforms on the way! The app is called Pinsy, and its release debut is a strong proof of concept with plenty of room to grow. You may remember the developer behind this project, XDA...
Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...