How to Flash CyanogenMod 13 on your LG G4 – XDA TV
The LG G4 is a pretty desirable device. However, at XDA stock is not always good enough. The forums are filled with many different ROMs, kernels and more. Perhaps the most well known custom ROM is CyanogenMod. With the latest Android out, the latest CyanogenMod version is out. CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There is an official version of CM13 for the LG G4.
In this episode XDA TV Host Rirozizo shows you how to flash CyanogenMod 13 to the LG G4. You need to have an unlocked bootloader, so if you need help doing that check out our video showing you how to Unlock and Root the LG G4. Other than that download the files from the links below and follow along with this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Walloid: HD Stock Wallpapers – XDA TV App Review
- XDA/Android Podcast Episode 8: “Death by USB Ports & Life-Saving Patches”
- Tegra X1 Nvidia Shield Tablet Found? Official CM13 Nightlies Available! – XDA TV
- Choetech Fast Wireless Charger Review and Giveaway! – XDA TV
- GravityBox for Marshmallow – XDA Xposed Mods