All In One Guide to ADB
XDA member Adrynalyne recently did a workshop on irc.freenode.net #android-learning on ADB, XDA News Writer/Moderator (Me) Captainkrtek formatted the IRC Log to a usable guide. The guide covers everything the average user would need to know and how to use ADB enough to get off the ground running. The guide, which can be found here, it is quite extensive in what topics it covers, such as:
- Setup and Installation of the Android SDK and ADB
- Using ADB
- Setting up your phone for ADB
- Working with Applications in ADB
- Pushing and Pulling files
- Deleting Files
- And tips and tricks along the way
So, if you’re new to Android Development and want to learn more then we suggest checking out the guide. Thanks Adrynalyne!
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.