Get a Calendar Widget for the Amazfit Pace/Stratos
If you’re looking for an alternative to Wear OS or Samsung’s Tizen watches, there aren’t a lot of options out there. The Amazfit Pace and Stratos are a couple of devices that are gaining attention. They lack a lot of the features you’d find in Wear OS devices, but they’re affordable and smart enough for most people. XDA Senior Member GreatApo has created a handy calendar widget for these watches.
- This is a Pace/Stratos Widget
- Change to previous/next months (swipe/buttons)
- Refresh to current date
- Vibration on button touches
- Date is refreshed when you change back to this widget
- Long press for settings (2sec)
- Change calendar’s color
- Show/Hide year number
- Select Sunday or Monday as 1st day of the week
- Supported languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Right to left Calendar support (for Hebrew language)
- Settings are saved
The Amazfit devices can run Android APKs, but you will need ADB to install them on the watch. It’s a very simple command. First, download the most recent APK from the thread below. Then you will run the command for the corresponding APK. The thread also includes instructions for uninstalling the app.
Read more at the Amazfit forum
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.