Amazon Echo vs Google Now – Digital Assistant Showdown!
Two weeks ago, we talked about the must have item from Amazon, the Echo. In the comments there was a lot of discussion about which digital assistant implementation was actually better: Amazon Echo or, the Android standard, Google Now. Is it dependent on whether you want it to me mobile or not? Is it physical hardware versus software?
In this episode, XDA TV Producer TK compares Amazon Echo to Google Now in a Digital Assistant Showdown. In this cage match two will enter, how many will exit? Could it be two? Can there be two kings of the digital assistant world each providing their own value depending on the situation? Is there a clear winner? Check out this video to find out!
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos
- Must Have App Review: AROMA File Manager
- Helium vs Titanium Backup – Backup App Showdown!
- Must Have App Review: Helium (Backup without Root)
- Must Have App Review: Light Flow – XDA TV
- Must Have App Review: Pushbullet – XDA TV
- Best Xposed Mods of 2014 – XDA TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV