Android 5.0 Lollipop Overview for Nexus Devices – XDA TV
We’ve showed you how to install Google factory images on your Nexus devices before. Now the latest factory images are of the new Android 5.0 Lollipop. A lot of excitement have been buzzin around Lollipop. With its Material Design and other great improvements. Continuous improvement is a good thing. What if you are not ready to flash the last Lollipop image to your device? We won’t judge you, we promise. But let us show you what you are missing.
In this episode of XDA TV Producer rirozizo shows you what Lollipop looks like using his Nexus 4. He shows of the user interfact changes. He shows you the new notification panel. He talks about ambient display. If you wanted to see Lollipop in action, check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop on the Nvida SHIELD Tablet!
- Download Status on the Notification Bar – XDA Xposed Tuesday
- Nvidia SHIELD Lollipop Coming, Project Tango Hits Google Play – XDA TV
- FuGoo Speaker Style, Sport and Tough – XDA TV
- Best Mods for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – XDA TV
Check out rirozizo’s YouTube Channel.