Flyme OS Ported to the Google Nexus 5, Android L Will Have Default Data Encryption – XDA Developer TV
Flyme OS has been ported to the Google Nexus 5! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the announcement of Android L having Data Encryption turned on by default and be sure the check out the article talking about how to compile your own kernel! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Newcomer droidmodd3rx released a video reviewing the WowWee MiP. Then Newcomer Jared showed you some great battery saving tricks. And if you missed it be sure to check out Jordan’s Review of the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5
- Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default
- Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address
- Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial
- Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV
- WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Nvidia SHIELD Tablet