Android Lollipop Confirmed, Nexus 6, 9, and Player Announced! Sony AOSP Extended
Google Officially Announced Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of Google Nexus 6, 9 and Player and be sure the check out the addition of Xperia Z1 and Z2 to Sony’s AOSP Program. That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA TV. XDA TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for NoMapTips. Then AdamOutler talked about the Big Android BBQ. And later TK gave us an Android App Review of Noyze. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Extends its AOSP Program to the Xperia Z1 and Z2
- CyanogenMod and Other ROMs Allegedly Vulnerable to MiTM Attacks
- SuperSU 2.13 Begins Preparations for Android L Release
- Google Announces Nexus 6, 9, and Player, Alongside Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Forums Added for the Google Nexus 6 and Moto Droid Turbo
- Forums Also Added for the Nexus 9 and Nexus Player
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: No Map Tips with Google Maps – XDA TV
- Join Us at the Big Android BBQ 2014 – XDA TV
- Android App Review: Control That ‘Noyze’ – XDA TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.