App Drawers: Are They Necessary? MWC 2016
From MWC 2016 we have seen the future of mobile and for Android appears to have a lack of app drawers. The LG G5’s newest interface lacks one, but it can be enabled by changing the theme. Many other new devices are missing it as well. XDA TV Host TK asks the question: Are app drawer necessary? Is the lack of one a big deal? Check out this video and leave your thoughts below.
In case you missed it we showed you the LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, the LG G5 app drawer, the Huawei MateBook, the Sony Xperia X line, a demo of Ubuntu Unity 8 and convergence, the Xiaomi Mi 5, the Samsung Connect Auto, Samsung Knox Customization, Jide Remix OS and interviewed the folks at honor from MWC 2016.
More from MWC 2016:
- MWC 2016 Playlist
- LG G5 Hands On
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Hands On
- LG G5 Has an App Drawer After All! MWC 2016
- Huawei MateBook Hands On at MWC 2016
- Sony Xperia X, XA and X Performance Hands On at MWC 2016
- Ubuntu Unity 8 & Convergence Demo at MWC 2016
- Xiaomi Mi 5 Hands On at MWC 2016
- Samsung Connect Auto Hands On & Demo at MWC 2016
- Samsung Knox Customization Hands On & Demo at MWC 2016
- Jide Remix OS Hands On & Demo at MWC 2016
- honor Interview at MWC 2016
Be sure to check out other great XDA TV Videos.