An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge
The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. However, as a lot of Android fans will tell you, there is nothing revolutionary in the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. So during Apple phone releases, it’s usually best to not read your Facebook or Google+ notifications, as the endless droning from both sides with drive you mad. The legendary Sun Tzu is quoted as saying “to know your enemy, you must become your enemy.” Which is a fancy way of saying “do knock it until you try it.”
In today’s episode, XDA TV Producer AdamOutler talks about the iPhone 6. As a very involved Android Enthusiast, Adam wanted to see what all the hubbub was about. So he challenged himself to the “One Month Challenge.” In this video he talks about the good and the bad of that experience. So, if you wanted to see what a Android Enthusiast has to say about the latest offering from Apple, check out this video.
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA TV.
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV
- Customizing the OnePlus One, XDA 2015 Forum Redesign Live! – XDA TV
- Paranoid Android AOSPA 4.6 Beta 2 Review (Sort of) and Overview – XDA TV
- How to Be a Good Custom ROM or Kernel User – XDA TV
- Android M Mentioned by Google Developers, Android One Devices Rooted, XDA:Devcon Incoming!! – XDA TV
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.