AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
Recently, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler tore apart and hacked up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. The large device was quite a show, but sometimes it is more exciting to see the inside of a smaller device. How do they fit so much power in such a small space. So using his powers of hackery, AdamOutler is taking apart the AT&T Galaxy S 4.
After tearing down and Unboxing the XDA Way, he continues by giving a tour of the device’s components. AdamOuter demonstrates the device setup, installing recovery, and rooting the device. So if you wanted the freedom to do what you want with a device you bought, check out this video. Also, check out the full teardown hangout and rooting video.
heck out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.