Automate Your Uber / Lyft Driving With A Free App
Uber and Lyft are great alternatives to the traditional taxi system. Many XDA members even work as a driver in either company! Using two applications at the same time can lead to many problems, however.
XDA Senior Member ThunderStick managed to find a way to use both applications simultaneously. Additionally, Uber / Lyft Automated Driver offers the following functionality.
- Logs all your trips with no user interaction
- Tracks the route you took
- Logs your accept, arrive, pick-up and drop off time and locations
- Automatically accepts Uber/Lyft trips and disables the opposite app when one is accepted
- Displays all your trip data on a user-friendly interface
- Filter how the app will accept trips according to distance, surge rates, rider rating, and service requested
- Stores all your data locally on your device
- Display trip routes you drove
- Audible alerts when accepting trips
- Store you trip data on your Google Drive
- Create printable reports
The developer plans to enhance the app’s functionality with many improvements, so it’s definitely an interesting project if you are (or plan to become) an Uber/Lyft driver. Give this application a try!
Get the application!