Best Android Camera Apps for 2016
Jared is back again with XDA TV to talk about some of the best camera apps for 2016. We will be looking at the all-around best camera apps that still remain user-friendly. Let’s get into it.
This app comes from XDA devs stratosk and Giorgos Raptopoulos, so props to them! Footej isn’t going to replace the stock camera app on some on the biggest flagship phones, but for those phones that have kind of crappy stock camera apps, this will be perfect for you.
– Simple and bloat-free user interface
– Amazing Photo and Video quality
– Utilizes Android’s camera 2 API (on devices that supports the API)
– Focus and exposure from different areas (if supported by device)
– Integrated Gallery and Slider
– Burst mode
– Animated GIFs
– Video slow motion recording
– Manual ISO, Shutter Speed control (if supported by device)
– RAW format (if supported by device)
– Snapshot during video recording
Snap Camera HDR
This is a really cool camera app but be warned: the trial version comes with plenty of popup ads telling you to buy the full version. However, because this app is packed with so many great features, we have to add it to this list.
– Touch to focus
– Pinch to zoom
– Swipe to review
– Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
– Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
– Silent Shutter
– Burst Mode
– Self Timer
– Stable Shot
– Panorama mode
– Flash mode
– Grid lines
– Fast picture mode
– Additional Settings
Play store: http://bit.ly/1WyAhKN
Cameringo is one the the coolest and most feature packed camera apps we have ever seen. It comes with over 300 filter effects to use for your photos and videos. You’ll also have all of the manual controls that your heart desires, all wrapped up in an awesome and easy UI.
– Manual Controls
– Grid lines
Play store: http://bit.ly/1J8gfo0
What third party camera app are you using on your Android device?
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? Enter your email to be subscribed to our newsletter.