Best Galaxy Note 20 Deals in the US: Amazon, Best Buy, Samsung, Verizon & more!
After months of leaks and speculation, the Galaxy Note 20 is here, and as you might expect, a flagship specs list means a premium price tag. The regular Galaxy Note 20 starts at $999 in the US, while the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra starts at $1399. However, as with every Samsung launch, there are also some deals to be had if you place an early pre-order so below, we’ve rounded up all the best deals for the Galaxy Note 20, including ways to save on multiple devices and the best postpaid deals we can find as well.
Where to buy the Galaxy Note 20
One of the biggest phones of the year is going to be available through every major carrier and most major retailers across the world. In the US, the Galaxy Note 20 series will launch on August 21, with pre-orders opening tomorrow (August 6). In the UK, both devices are already up for pre-order through Samsung’s store as well as some carriers, with an August 21st release date. Samsung also has a range of offers if you choose to pre-order your phone early, and you can find these listed below as well.
Best Galaxy Note 20 Deals Unlocked in the US
Here are the best deals we’ve found for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in the US:
Galaxy Note 20 on Amazon
They were a little late to the party, but you can finally pre-order the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra on Amazon. Amazon has the entire range of colors available, as well as the 128GB and 512GB storage options for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Of course, while you’re there you can also pick up a Galaxy Note 20 case and we’ve summarized the best ones for you.
Beyond Samsung’s excellent trade-in offer, the company is also offering $150 in pre-order credit, a further $50 if you reserve before pre-orders open tomorrow, and the ability to pay it back at 0% finance.
Best Buy also offers a myriad of options depending on whether you want to buy it unlocked or on a carrier plan. For unlocked handsets, you can save $50 by activating when you order, otherwise, the Galaxy Note 20 will cost you $999, the 128GB Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will cost $1299 and the 512GB will cost $1449. You can currently order to pick up or have it delivered on release day, August 21, and they have the entire range of color options available. If you’re shopping around for a new carrier deal with your phone, you can decide between all the carrier plans and options without leaving one page.
If you want to save on the Galaxy Note 20 and don't have a trade-in, Best Buy will give you a small discount for activating at time of sale. If you're thinking of switching carriers, you can also choose between all the handsets and carrier options without leaving one page!
Best Galaxy Note 20 Carrier Deals in the US
Of course, each major carrier is also selling the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Here are the best deals for each of them:
Pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 20 on Verizon go live on August 6, and the phone ships on August 21. On Verizon’s standard device payment program, the Galaxy Note 20 will cost you $41.66 per month over 24 months ($999 retail price), and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will cost you $54.16 ($1299 retail). Some of Verizon’s pre-order offers include:
- Buy any Galaxy Note20 smartphone and get a second Galaxy Note20 series phone or Galaxy S20 series phone as low as free with a premium Unlimited plan or half off with any other Verizon Unlimited plan.
- Upgrade to any Galaxy Note20 5G series smartphone and get $500 when trading in an eligible device with a select Unlimited plan.
- Samsung is also offering up to $150 in Samsung credit when you pre-order a Galaxy Note20 5G or Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G. You can redeem the offer using the Shop Samsung application.
- Get 25% off all Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G cases, screen protectors, Galaxy Note 20 wireless chargers and charging accessories during the pre-order period.
Get the full power of Verizon's 5G mmWave network with either of these phones, plus there are additional pre-order offers likely to be available as well. Whichever one you go for, expect great coverage and blazing fast speeds when you're in a mmWave 5G area!
AT&T has a dedicated landing page that you can visit from August 6 to pre-order your Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra. Phones will be available to pick up in-store, and the earliest delivery is release day, August 21.
AT&T Next lets you pay for your phone over 30 months, with the Galaxy Note 20 (retail price: $999) costing $33.34 per month. If you want the 128GB Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, that will cost you $43.34 per month or $1,299.99, while the 512GB variant will cost $1,449.99, or $48.34 per month for 30 months.
AT&T has already unveiled the following pre-order offer, although further deals m added when the phone goes on sale:
- For a limited time, new and existing AT&T customers that trade in an eligible smartphone can get the Galaxy Note 20 5G for free ($1000 credit) when they buy it on a 30-month installment plan with an AT&T unlimited plan. This works by trading in your existing smartphone, and while AT&T is yet to reveal which phones will get you the $1,000 credit, you can be sure that whatever phone you trade-in will need to be fairly new.
Pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 20 on T-Mobile go live a day later on August 7, but the phone will still be delivered for August 21. The Galaxy Note 20 is $999.99 which equates to $41.67 per month, while the Note 20 Ultra 128GB is $1,299.99 or $54.17 per month. For the 512GB Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, you’ll need to put $149.99 down and pay $54.17 per month over 2 years. T-Mobile has a couple of tasty pre-order offers that might be worth waiting until Friday for:
- Buy up one Galaxy Note20 5G and get another one FREE. Or up to $1000 off a second qualifying Galaxy smartphone of equal or lesser value when you add a line.
- Get up to half off (max $500) a Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, or Galaxy Z Flip 5G when you trade in a qualifying device.
Although it comes with some caveat, such as you'll need to activate two lines (at least one must be new) with T-Mobile, but if you're already planning to buy two phones, this is an excellent way to save on one of them!