Best Galaxy Note 20 wireless chargers you can get right now
There are several chargers already available that are compatible with the Galaxy Note 20 series
Over the last couple of years, Samsung has made some significant improvements to its Galaxy Note lineup, especially in the battery capacity and charging departments. And this year’s Galaxy Note 20 lineup is no different. The new Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra pack in large 4,300mAh and 4,500mAh batteries, and include support for 25W fast wired charging and 15W fast wireless charging.
While the devices do ship with a fast wired charger in the box, if you wish to make use of the fast wireless charging support, you’ll need to purchase a supported charger separately. However, since all wireless chargers aren’t made the same, choosing the best wireless charger for your Galaxy Note 20 could prove to be a bit of a hassle. In order to make the process simpler, we’ve shortlisted some of the best Galaxy Note 20 wireless chargers in this post. The wireless chargers mentioned below have been selected after a careful assessment of various parameters, including charging speed, price-to-value ratio, design, and the unique features they bring to the table.
- The Samsung 15W Wireless Charger Stand is one of the best wireless chargers that you can get for your Galaxy Note 20 as it supports the Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 standard and is capable of charging the device at 15W. The charger is convenient to use, comes with a supported AC adapter and USB Type-C cable. The charger also features a built-in cooling fan to prevent your device from overheating.
- In case you are planning on getting the Galaxy Watch 3 or the Galaxy Buds Live with your Galaxy Note 20, then the Samsung Wireless Charger DUO pad is the best option for you. The device features a Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 capable pad that you can use to charge your Galaxy Note 20 at 15W, along with a second wireless charging pad that you can use to charge your supported accessories.
- Unlike other wireless chargers on this list, the Samsung Wireless Portable Battery is a 10,000 mAh power bank that supports 25W fast wired charging and 7.5W wireless charging to help you charge your devices while you are on the move. The power bank can charge 3 devices at the same time and has enough juice to charge your Galaxy Note 20 two times over. This charger is highly recommended by one of our team!
- In case you are on a tight budget, the Anker PowerWave Pad Alloy is a decent pick, even though it does not support the Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 standard. The wireless charger only supports 10W output for the Galaxy Note 20, but it can be used to charge a supported Google Pixel or LG device at 15W. Do note that the charger does not ship with a wall adapter and you'll need to purchase a supported adapter separately to charge your Galaxy Note 20 at 10W.
- If you are looking for a versatile wireless charging solution that can charge multiple devices at the same time, then the Anker PowerWave 10 Stand is the one for you. The wireless charger can charge your Galaxy Note 20 at 10W and it features two USB Type-A ports that you can use to charge two more devices at the same time. The charger comes with a supported 36W wall adapter and a 5ft power cord.
- The Belkin Dual Wireless Charger is an affordable alternative to the Samsung Wireless Charger DUO Pad and offers two charging surfaces that support 10W output each. This should be fast enough for a lot of devices, but won't match the top 15W speed of the Note 20 series. The charger comes with a supported wall adapter and it is capable of charging your smartphone through most lightweight cases.
Out of all the wireless chargers mentioned above, the Samsung 15W Wireless Charger Stand and Samsung Wireless Charger DUO Pad are our top picks. This is due to the fact that both these wireless chargers are capable of charging the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra at 15W, which is significantly faster than any other wireless charger on this list.
If you had to choose between the two, I’d recommend the Wireless Charger DUO Pad as it’s a bit more versatile and lets you charge another device at the same time. However, if you’re looking for a wireless charger for your desk at work, the Samsung Wireless Charger Stand would be a better bet as it doubles up as a stand and lets you easily use the device while it’s charging.